Sunday, November 15, 2009

Me And You..

Never knew that i could still miss you so much..
Just when i thought that i have already let you go..
You came back quietly as i stepped on our stamping ground..
I see all these while..
You were just hiding in the deepest part of the broken heart..
Reaching the island in dark..
From a distance on the Bridge..
Memories rushed in like torrent to my mind..
A light sadness overwhelmed me..
I remembered the words you told me the first day..
You didn't know that they took my breath away..
Once i had the whole world with me..
And now i'm left with nothing..
I believe i can smile it through with tears rolling in my eyes..
I know everywhere i go i'll see us..
Around the corners..
Where i used to reminisce about the past and dream on the future..
I think of you whenever i close my eyes and drift away..
Everything remains unchanged..
Only from now onwards..
There's no more US..
It's only ME and YOU..


No comments:

Post a Comment