Monday, June 6, 2011

Estoy Enamorada..

Exactly two months ago..
I would not have thought that I could be so in love again..


Until the day..
 He took my hands close to his heart..
Embraced me unconditionally into part of his life..

Oh Mi Amor..
Just when I thought wryly a broken heart could never be mended..
You proved me wrong with a simple smile..
That melted my flaky heart and moulded it back to the way it was..
Love showed its magic..
Even I could hardly notice those slits that once caused horror to be beheld..
You made me believe that true love does exist 
As long as you trusted your heart to the right person..

Thank you for finding me along the way..
After years of losing my way back into love..
You saved me from crying like a lost puppy in the endless darkness..

Oh Mi Amor..
Being with you has taught me to appreciate life a little bit more..
As it is never too hard knowing that you are going to walk me down the road..

1 comment: