Monday, October 4, 2010

I am still an AIESECer lah~~

AIESEC
A word that may mean nothing to you..
But if you are following me..
It means a lot to us..

It is a name that connects the world..
A platform for us to grow to a better person..
An experience that does wonders in our life..
I am glad to be part of the world's largest youth-run organisation..

I am an AIESECer lah~~
We are AIESECers lah~~

AND
We are so proud to be one..

We started our AIESEC journey one year ago..
From inactive to active..
And now we are loving it..
Today, we call ourselves AIESECaholics..

Every year..
 the organisation creates impacts
in thousands of youth all around the world.. 
Every day..
Somewhere on the earth..
Someone is living a life-changing experience..

Stumbling in the organisation..
And meeting people from all over the world..
It inspires me every single day..

After one year..
I would love to tell the world..
YES!!
I am still an AIESECer lah~~
We are still AIESECers lah~~

Thank you for giving me a chance..
For me, for us to develop..
To who I am, we are today..

2 comments: