Saturday, October 23, 2010

Those songs..

Those songs have come back..
Even before I realized it..
They have penetrated into my heart..
Poisoned my mind..
I couldn't resist their call..
I couldn't even move but being carried away..


Music is my drug..
I get stoned in those soul-touching songs..
High we go beyond the stars..
Far away from reality and up to their world..
A place where I find my lost memories of the past..
Touch my indescribable feeling of the present..
And see my underlaying images of the future..


Some songs are emotions..
They tell my story through notes..
Walked me through my ups and downs..


Over the years I thought they have left me..
Left me with some new songs in my new life..
And today they came back..
Just for me to realize that I'm still the same old me..
When I first met them..


2 comments: