Thursday, November 18, 2010

If I Were To Be Someone Else..

I always have this illusion that

I were elsewhere playing someone else's character..
There are times which I wish to be an artist
drawing on a Gondola in Venice..
There are times which I see myself
being a hero serving next to one of the Great Emperors in Chinese Dynasty..
Well I even wish to be the Queen dancing for Ramses II..
Or a dreams seeker wandering in the center of New York City..
I fantasize to be someone else other than just me over here..
Is it a sign showing that I am not satisfied with my own life??

Here it goes again..
Vicinity changing in front of my eyes..
I am now a pirate sailing across the seven oceans..
Searching for the legendary treasure trove..
The ship of imagination brought me across the world..
I would love to be extraordinary..
Yet if I were to be someone else..
Do I have the courage to go on my own adventure??


3 comments:

  1. Based on your post about live with languages, I guess you would beg to differ on the last ques u've raised :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the same adventure..=P
    This is more to a physical one..

    ReplyDelete